You are funding second chances!
Monthly Giving that Makes a Real Difference*
$15 – pays for one hour of work for a resident
$25 – supplies a Freedom Meal (first meal out of prison)
$50 – provides food stipends for residents**
$100 – creates a welcome home kit for a new BF resident
$250 – covers a month’s rent for a resident living on the farm
$500 – provides matching funds for women's savings plan
*Levels listed here are representative of services and supplies that are part of our programs. The cost of each item or service is an approximation and may vary based on purchasing costs and individual needs of women being served. Your donation will be used for the general operating needs of Benevolence Farm, ensuring we can provide these supplies and services to women reaching out to us for help.
Donate any monthly amount and enjoy the following perks:
- Welcome video from our Executive Director
- Invitation to Quarterly Update calls
**Donate at the $50 / month level or higher and enjoy these additional perks of our Monthly Giving Program:
- End-of-year thank you gift from our body care line
- 10% discount on our body care products every quarter
- Reserved tickets for in-person events and private virtual events